SENIOR INTEGRATION (JAVA) DEVELOPER
Darbo aprašymasThe role:
Senior Integration (Java) Developer has a key role in back-end applications ecosystem. This role defines and shapes back-end development, testing, building, deploying, patching strategies and culture.
• Lead development of relevant area
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Participate in CI/CD processes
• Actively participate in agile development culture creation
• Participate in testing activities
• Maintain and drive micro-service approach
• Work on Docker'isation
• Maintain and take care code quality, which needs to fit highest standards
Reikalavimai• More than 5 years of experience working with IT solutions in developer position with complex systems or projects
• Advanced JAVA skills and knowledge of JAVA frameworks (for JAVA developer)
• Application integration (REST / SOAP) experience
• Git, Gitflow
• Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
• Junit, Selenium, TDD, BDD
• Docker, CI/CD
• Preferred specialization: Computer Science, mathematics or other exact science specialization
• Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication
Įmonė siūlo• Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities
• Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
• An additional benefits package for employees, which includes additional days of vacation
• A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
• Office location: Vilnius or Riga
The initial salary, offered for this position, is in the range EUR 2700 - 4500 EUR gross. It will be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you want to be a part of successful team doing great things, apply now by sending your CV (in English) to Anna Sevcenkova: email@example.com
A client of WorkingDay Latvia is a well-known financial company, ensuring financial services to clients in all Baltics. IT and business teams in this company work side by side, as equal partners, building great solutions and making the work environment awesome. The company invites to join their Baltic team in Vilnius:
Vilkikų techninės priežiūros vadybininkasNoriu Darbo, UAB nuo 1100 iki 1300 €/mėn.
"į rankas"Vilniusliko 30 d.
Klientų aptarnavimo vadybininkas (-ė)Delamode Baltics, UAB nuo 800 iki 2000 €/mėn.Vilniusliko 29 d.
ŠALTKALVIS - OPERATORIUS (-Ė) BROILERIŲ AUGINIMO CECHEKG Group įmonių grupės Paukštininkystės verslas nuo 600 €/mėn.
"į rankas"Vilniusliko 29 d.
Kepėjas (-a)Rimi Lietuva, UAB nuo 640 €/mėn.Vilniusliko 29 d.
naujasVilniusliko 13 d.